We rode with my parents to Reagan's dance recital, and on the way into the dance auditorium Grandpa pulled out some money and told Nicole to guess how much. She didn't guess correctly, but Grandpa still gave her a dollar.
I told Nicole, as a kid my dad would come home with a wad of cash and if we could guess how much money there was he would give us $20.00. I told Nicole that one time my dad gave me $20.00 for swallowing a raw egg, Karen got $5.00 bucks for walking out of I-Hop with a pancake on her head. The list goes on and on, in fact we could probably post about it. Nicole's little eyes lit right up.
We enjoyed Reagan's dance recital. She was a little Teddy-Bear and was so cute. After the recital we were waiting in the auditorium for Reagan to come out. Nicole turned to me and said, "How much do you think Grandpa would give me if I went up on the stage and did a cartwheel?"
I told her to ask him. Before we knew it Nicole was up on the stage doing a cartwheel for $3.00. Then Aunt Carson said, "I want to see a round off tuck for $1.00" and Brooklyn said she would double it. Pretty soon Nicole had strangers giving her money for her awesome tumbling skills. She left with $14.00
7 comments:
See it pays to have skills!!! and more than a dollar an hour!!
That is so funny!!! I really do think you need to start a blog called Nicole our little money maker!!!
Is she a saver or a spender? That's what I wanna know.
That is great! Way to go nichole maybe next year I will give you two dollars hehe!!
What a deal! But you forgot to tell about when your Dad said he would give Karen 100 to eat a salad, and she couldn't do it!
What do I need to do to make some extra cash? What cuties you have!
Not bad, in these tough economical times you need to do whatever it takes to get a little extra money!
Post a Comment