Kendra tried out for cheer and made it. She is so excited and we are so happy for her. This is something that she has worked very hard for. Now that she has made the team she still has to keep working hard. She has gone to early morning practices, after school practices, meetings, and she is also responsible for for finding businesses to sponsor her in the Bingham Blue Book (this is a school directory, that goes to every student).
Kendra asked my mom to do an add for Mom and Me Scrapbooking. My mom asked my sister Karen to design the add. Karen called Kendra yesterday and told her that she was done designing the add, and that she had emailed it to the school. The look on Kendra's face was priceless. She called me in from the other room and said, "Mom this is horrible, I can't believe Aunt Karen would do this picture. She was so funny because she didn't want to tell Karen she didn't like it, because she didn't want to hurt her feelings. That is my Kendra, she has always been sensitive that way.
The funniest was hearing Karen on the other end of the phone, explaining why she wanted to use a bad picture, "Don't you get it, make any picture look good." Kendra was really relieved and happy when Aunt Karen emailed her a copy of the real add.
Thanks Mom and Me Scrapbooking,
for all your love and support.

6 comments:
Poor, poor Kendra what ya gonna do... Things look bad for you hey what you gonna do???
Sorry I am so mean!!! Love ya tons
(It will be funny when Kendra see the real ad I sent in..... Just kidding!)
Yeah Kendra, congrats on cheer!
That is so funny! You do have a really sweet daughter, I told Bryan I would love Reagan to grow up to be like kendra!
haha that's funny! I am very proud of Kendra. She worked hard, she didn't give up, and she made it!!! Good job Kendra, you go girl!!!
Karen is too funny!! Way to go Kendra! Give me a Way! Give me a TO! Give me a GO! WAY TO GO!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
thats great she made cheer! congrats
Post a Comment