Friday, June 12, 2009

**WARNING**

     I just want to warn you that reading this post might cause you to become extremely jealous. Why you ask?  Because my husband the plumber, is so very sweet, kind, unpredictable, a crack-up, fun-loving, harmonious, captivating, cute, wacky, delightful, adorable, a hunk of burning love, and so very, very, thoughtful.
     The other day I looked up on the hutch and what do I see?  Another gnome!  That's right, the plumber truly spoils me.  For no apparent reason Jonathan decided to buy me another gnome.
We named this guy Norman (at least Nigel has
a friend now, actually they kind of look like brothers)

Why am I getting so attached to these goofy things?

6 comments:

Karen said...

Cute!!! I can just picture your house in twenty years.... you'll have Norma, Nicholas, Nommy, Nida, Nickerbacher, Nell, Nathan, Nellda...well you get the picture!

Melissa said...

Those are very cute. Don't gnomes like to hang out in the garden?

J + K said...

That makes me laugh - what a Jonathan!

Jacynthe said...

One of them looks like Jonathan a bit... don't you think?

brittani c. said...

That's a sweet gnome, Jenny.

Lizzy Hortin said...

Maybe they are lucky!?