
Kendra and Megan went to the St. George Temple on May 8th- 9th. This picture is from Megan's camera. They are having a great time visiting the different temples through out Utah. I am so glad that they are able to do these activities together. I am kind of jealous, I have never been to the St. George Temple. Does anyone want to go?
6 comments:
That is so cool they get to do that together. They are such cute girls.
Thanks for the Rock Star stuff!! Kenley can't wait.
what great picture. It is always nice to have a friend/sister by your side to do fun things with!
How fun is this! I think it is especially great that Megan and Kendra can do this together!
I love that first picuture! You have a little photographer on your hands! Spencer is from down there and we attended a sealing in the St. George temple but we haven't done a session yet... one day!
Count me in for the "wanna go" gal!!
I'll go with you! I can only to baptisms though...I love all the different temples they are so fun!
Post a Comment