Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back to Reality!

I was a little sad that David Archuleta didn't win American Idol, yet I am very glad that I will be returning to reality.  Don't get me wrong it was an Amazing Race.  I just get way to addicted to my reality T.V. shows.  Seriously, I feel like the Biggest Loser.  Let's just say that I am excited for a Prison Break this summer. Being a T.V Survivor is nothing to joke about. Some people might think that it is just another day at The Office, but for me it is hard work keeping up with all of these T.V. shows.  After next Thursday I am looking forward to getting Lost in a summer full of outdoor activities with no T.V.

9 comments:

Jacynthe said...

You are so smart. Probably smarter than a 5th grader :)

Jacynthe said...

Love the new header, BTW. I'll have to ask Nelson to help me make one of those :)

Karen said...

Love the post, if I did one like that it would probably be a couple pages long... I have A LOT of shows!!!!

Melissa said...

You are so funny. I wonder if the city of Murray will take back the street that named after David since he didn't win...

Lori said...

Love your new collage of pictures on your header. I miss study group already. Have a great summer

Mandy said...

Jenny,
I don't hate to say I told you so. David Cook! Wooo Hooo!
You knew I would have to rub it in, sorry.
Mandy

anderson's said...

I am too much of a tv junkie...I am trying to do better though!

Jalissa Bell said...

Wow! I knew every single one of those tv shows. But I hardly watch any of them. I only watch The OC,Ellen,LOST, and sometimes the news. During this summer I will be watching a lot more I bet!I really liked that post. Very Creative!

Genevieve said...

Love the new header- so cute! And yes, I'm a TV junkie addicted to some of those plus others too!! :)