
Today we had the Activity Days Mother Daughter Brunch in our backyard. It was so much fun. After lunch we had some special visitors. The girls dressed up like their moms and came out and told a little about themselves. It was so cute. Megan and Nicole are both in Activity Days so there were two of me. They did such a good job. It was so cute to hear what each of them thought of me. Megan came out in my jeans, a red sweater and over accessorized (she had on a ton of jewelry). Nicole came out in my sweats, holding a book and listening to my ipod. They both said really cute things about me. One of my favorites was; "My mom is happiest when our house is clean." I don't know if this is when I am truly the happiest, yet from their perspective, it makes sense because when the house is clean I'm not yelling at them. In all they both did a great job, and both of them know me pretty good.
5 comments:
I love Activity Days. That was my calling in California, the girls are so sweet. What a fun idea!
They look really good. I love how Nicole is holding the twilight book! And Megan looks so cute with all the jewelry!!!!
It Kendra was in activity days she could of dressed up like a runner!!!
What a fun idea! Both your girls are so cute and I love how they have your clothes on! Yeah for Twilight!!
What a fun idea for Activity Day! I am missing my scripture study friends already.
This is such a good idea for Activity Days! Jenny, I am happiest in a clean house too.. that's why I'm always grumpy :) Just kiddin'
Post a Comment