Tuesday, June 3, 2008

You're Mine!


Nana is so much fun.  We really enjoyed spending time 
with her at Huntsville.  She is always positive and has 
a great attitude.  When ever you hug Nana she always says, 
"I'm so glad you're mine!"  I am so thankful for her and the 
way she makes everyone feel extra special!

Nana, we're all so glad you're ours!

5 comments:

anderson's said...

I love Nana! You are so lucky to live so close to her!

Randy said...

also: "Thanks boyfriend!"

Jacynthe said...

Dale's favourite phrase from her is :" I made caramel cake for you, my oldest and bestest".
From day one,she's always called me girlfriend! She has a way to make you feel special and loved. How is that for mushy comment :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute grandma you have!

tyler said...

nana is such a good sport about everything. look forward to seeing her again soon!