
When we were at the airport in San Diego there was very limited seating in the terminal. So there were about 18 children all crowded around sitting on the floor. (we only had a total of 14 children but we picked up some extra, other kids saw the fun and just joined in) So anyway, out of nowhere this guy with a monkey puppet shows up and starts talking to the kids and putting on a little puppet show. He even asked the kids if they wanted to pet the monkey. (it was a little strange/creepy) We were all very relieved when the monkey and the man boarded a plane headed to Colorado. (Dale and Jacynthe, better beware)
So the question is, am I over reacting or is this guy Psycho? I am doing a poll so be sure to vote and let me know what you think! (Andrew and Randy you should refrain from making any comments on this post)
Don't Forget to Vote!
7 comments:
Jenny, once again you crack me up. I am concerned about your "pole" though. Maybe he was the guy going around your hood a few weeks back. Hmmmm.
Thanks Randy! I wish apple would come out with a Randy Check! I "wood" totally sign up.
CREEPY... I am so glad you have a picture...Nobody would believe this if we didn't!!! My favorite is when Melissa screamed out "don't touch the monkey, it could be dirty. You never know where little monkeys come from!!!!"
OK, I just voted on the poll. Who ever voted for 'he is friendly' definitely was NOT there... He was creep city, any grown up man carrying around a monkey and approaching children is not someone you want around your kids!!! Just look at Michale Jackson (he had a monkey and he likes kids) need I say more?
I agree with Melissa, You never know where monkeys come from!!!
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he is from Colorado and lives in the Republic of Boulder. Probably related to John Mark Carr. Creepy...
What a funny post... Since I wasn't there I can't really say much... but the monkey is sort of strange!!
That guy is definitely creepy! Looks like you are having a great summer.
Post a Comment