- We were on vacation with my parents in San Diego Monday - Friday. We had tons of fun, and all got a little too much sun. ( we got to the SLC airport Friday night at about 10:00 p.m. , we got home at about 11:30 - thanks to a nice lady that jump started the Grandpa truck.)
- Saturday we woke up early and got the house/yard ready for my Grandma's Sweet 86th Birthday party. It turned out really fun, and I will post some pictures later.
- After the party was all wrapped up I went to the store to get some stuff for Nicole's Birthday. She turns 9 tomorrow.
- Sunday I was in charge of sharing time/music (the chorister was out of town). We sang, "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" I just love that song. I think all dad's love it also.
- After church we got ready to celebrate Nicole's Birthday/Father's Day. We had both of our Father's over for a little Mexican Buffet. Nicole made sure that everyone knew we were mostly celebrating her Birthday. I hope that we ended up giving our dads enough attention. (We want both our dad's to know how much we love them.)
- Mostly I want Jonathan to know how much I love him. He is always so good to put up with me and all my party's and gatherings. Happy Father's Day!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
I am Back!
I have not stopped blogging. Please don't give up on me. It has just been one of those weeks. I thought I would sum up what I have been up to this last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What time is dinner tonigt? I like the Curtis Cafe. We had a fun time with you and your family this whole week!!!! Love ya tons!
Welcome Back!!
What a fun week you had! I am excited to see all your fun pictures!! I am glad Nicole had a good birthday and that your Father's Day went well too!
Welcome Home!
I bet you all had a blast!
I am having so fun reading your blog and can't wait for more posts!
Post a Comment