River Third Primary Activity
Most of our Primary!
Our Bishop let us use his sign as a giant slip-in-slide.
This is Megan and Nicole hanging out in the pool.
I really love a good water fight, and I always have.
My favorite is maintaining control over the hose.
This pool was full of warm water, thanks to my
awesome plumber husband. He made a hook up
outside with hot water.
The line to go down the slide got a little long at times,
but that is expected at any water park on a hot day.
(Yes, Jonathan plumberized the slide also, he hooked
some thing up at the top so water continuously sprays.)
This is me hosing down one of the 11 year old boys,
do not feel bad for this boy, he is always talking
during sharing time and he needed to cool off.
Well those are the high lights. We had a great time
and ended the party with popsicles. I can't wait for
the next water fight. Is anybody up for one?
8 comments:
Jenny I love a good water fight. I remember when I would tend the kids in the summer and you would drive up to a crazy grandma with hose in hand.
I would love a water fight and I think the kids would even love it more! Is your foot olay?
Oh I love water parties... I just don't like to get wet ;)
Looks like a blast!!! i love your swimming attire!
I really want a warm pool, can I just come over to your house all summer? It will be just like the good old days on Ponderosa!!!
*Oh, wait Jonathan's not planning getting the roof redone this summer is he?
I haven't had a water fight for years. You are luck you got to use warm water too
Heather and I are laughing at your pic and comment about that 11-year-old. We both know there is a little extra water coming his way because of his antics in sharing time. In fact, every Primary should be equipped with a hose. It would drastically reduce the amount of time threatening to go get a child's parent!
What a fun primary party! I bet all the kids just loved it!
Post a Comment