These are the two Birthday Girl's my Grandma turned 86
on June 13th, we had a surprise party for her on the 14th.
Nicole was turning 9 the day after the 15th, which was Sunday.
Grandma and Nicole.

Happy Birthday Grandma. This cake was huge. We
had a ton left over. Can you imagine how excited I
was when Nicole came up and asked me,
"Mom, do you think that could be my cake
for my party tomorrow?"
I told her that was the best idea ever!

Hence, the Redneck Birthday Cake!
But look at the smile on her face.
(that is one happy 9 year old)
My favorite is the sign. My sister in-law Carson
made this darling sign for my Grandma's Birthday
it said, "Happy Sweet 86!"
After Grandma's party we took off the 8 and
flipped the 6 over and made it a 9.
(Thanks for making two signs Carson)

This is my Grandma with all of her great
grandchildren that were at the party.
Nicole with her cousins at her party!
Grandma's favorite Birthday gift,
the pink boa and birthday crown.
Nicole's favorite gift. This is a 3D Pin Toy. She has
had so much fun playing with it. We all have.
I love this picture. So basically we had two really
happy Birthday Girls, and I didn't have to make
cupcakes. What a great weekend.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
Jenny your party's are awesome!!! I can't wait till Jonathan's Birthday... Is their any way to change the sing to "happy sweet ...37" Is Jonathan 37? and is their any cake left over (you have it made)I loved your dinners!!! When can we come over again???
Happy Birthday Nicole. You will get a package in the mail soon :)
What a sweet grandma you have and I love her picture with the boa!! I am glad both girls had such a fun birthday!!
Post a Comment