Saturday, June 7, 2008

Just Crazy, Not Lazy!


I just wanted to do a quick post for all of my blogger fans, to let you know that things have been a little crazy.  I have been planning a suprize Sweet 86 Birthday party for my Grandma.  So I have been going back and forth to my Grandma's a couple times a week to get pictures.  I hope she doesn't suspect what we are up to. She is always glad to see the girls.  All of the kids are out of school now.  Megan and Nicole are suposed to go back to school on Monday, but because we are leaving to go to San Diego, they will miss another week of school. "Lucky"  I have been helping Megan to finish her report on Andrew Jackson (he was one ugly President, he doesn't look to bad on the $20.00 bill, though). Nicole stays busy making sure that every girl her age knows that they are invited over to play, all day everyday.  Kendra is trying to catch up on her missed sleep.  She is so glad to be done with Jr. High.  Jonathan, Jake and Nelson just got home from the Father Son camp out (to me this means more laundry to do, before we leave).  I am running around trying to get ready to leave for San Diego.  I am also trying to get sharing time (a Primary lesson) ready for the next 2 weeks, plan a Birthday Party for Nicole/Father's Day gathering for the 15th.  The 15th is Nicole's Birthday, when I invited Jonathan's parents over, they mentioned that it was also Father's Day, I said, "Oh, well we can celebrate both." Nicole leaned over and whispered, "but we are mostly celebrating my Birthday, right!"  I just love kids. Well I think that I have babbled enough.  I hope to get back to blogging more frequently!  I guess you have to live life before you can document it. (and just to think a few months ago I did a post called "Random Picture", and was changing my music everyday.)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

wow, I feel stressed out just reading your blog. I hope you guys have a ton of fun in San Diego and you'll be able to be relaxed!

Karen said...

Yeah, about that father and sons camp out... I can't believe how much more laundry I have to do! And why can't they make it two days? It defiantly is more work than it's worth my boy's were back at 10:00 this morning ( I was still in bed, I couldn't even enjoy some fun time!)

Lori said...

Wow and I thought my life was busy. Have fun in San Diego!