Saturday, June 28, 2008

Herriman Step Rock 5K

Tari Jensen and I decided to do the Herriman Step
Rock 5k at the last minute. This is just the name of
the race, we did not have to step up rocks or anything.
I was really stoked because I got my time down to
29:38.8 minutes. I couldn't believe it. I was so close
to slowing down or stopping, it was way too hot. I am
so glad I kept running. When I was nearing the finish
line and saw the clock said 29 minutes, I really pushed it.

This race was very well planned we got t-shirts, and a
free breakfast, the neatest thing was they had water
for us, and they didn't run out of cups. That is a great
idea to have water after a race, I'll have to share that idea
with South Jordan for next year.

No comments: