At the San Diego Airport!
When we got off the plane my parents had a little surprise
for all of the grandchildren. They were picked up by a Limo.
So while all of the the children went to get their rental cars,
the grandchildren headed to the resort in style. They all
loved it. Thirteen children (Boston rode with his mom
and dad)! The poor limo dude!
This is at Lego Land on the boat ride.

9 comments:
It looks like that dude Kendra met might be a little old for her... That's what I told Elise when we met him in March :)
Glad you are having a grand time!! Keep posting !
Hi Jenny. Thanks for sharing your trip, looks like everyone is having a fun time! Don't forget the sun screen!
Look at you... blogging on the beach!! It is so fun to see all your pictures and how much fun you are having!
Jenny you are so funny. I can't beleive you are on vacation and blogging. You are all so fun to be with I wish I was there. Have a wonderful time. Don't let Grandma get in trouble! Give everyone a big hug and kiss from me!
So fun! I miss San Diego! Soak it up!!!
I think Kendra is making Old Man Lego uncomfortable--what with her knee advances and all. Looks like a great time! Only you would find time to blog on your trip!
yes Jenny I don't know how you do it. blogging from the hotel room??? your amazing. sounds like a fun trip! see you guys soon!
Wow, I wish I was as cool as you! I will have to do my blogging when I get home... Maybe I will just add a link to my blog and send them to yours if they want to read about my trip... OOPS I forgot the people who read my blog are with me, I guess I wont have to post after all!!!
Hey! Sounds like you guys had fun! I wish I was there!
Post a Comment