This was the first time on our vacation that the
clouds parted and we actually saw the sun.
Kendra was convinced that it was because of our
temple service that day.
We got up early Wednesday morning to go to the San Diego Temple
to do baptisms for the dead. Jonathan was able to baptize all of us.
The San Diego Temple is Kendra's favorite temple.
She was really excited to be able to go inside, she
told me this is where she would like to get married.
(We better start saving up!)




7 comments:
That temple is so pretty! I am glad you were able to go and do baptisms and it is special that Jonathan was able to do it! Tell Kendra that I would love to go to her wedding at that temple and it would make for some really cute scrapbook pages!!
that temple really is beautiful- i love the atrium inside after you do a session. sounds like you had a great vacation!
That temple is beautiful!
It would be very fun to go tere and do temple stuff! Good for you guys that you got to go!
Dan & I love that temple! It is so beautiful!
Your pictures are awesome. I love the San Diego Temple too! I will totally come to Kendra's wedding!!!
I will take her picture on the beach in wedding dress!!!
What pretty pictures. This is so fun you could do this. I have neer seen this temple, I would like to see it, so hopefully Kendra will have her wedding here!!!
It sounds like you all had a fun vacation! I have always wanted to go to the San Diego temple, it looks like an ice castle. I can't wait to go to kendra's wedding, I'll start saving my money
Post a Comment