Saturday, September 27, 2008

Back to New Mexico

In July Megan, Nicole and I went to New Mexico with my cousin Brittany and her two cute boys. We stayed with my Aunt Sue and Uncle John.  The girls had a good time.  One of their favorite things was holding Owen.  The girls are off track so we are heading back for another week.  These are a few pictures from our last adventure.
Brittany was so sweet she made little goody bags for the 
girls, this entertained them the whole drive (almost)!

Nicole, Megan, and Christian


This was the rest stop Brittany picked to feed the 
baby.  (I think I'll pick the rest stop this time)
Christian got his stitches out, while we were there!
Nicole and Megan had fun making button boxes, 
with all of Aunt Sue's buttons!
Crafting by lamp light!
Nicole is really excited to hold Owen!
And I am really excited to make some 
Lard Cherry Pie (yummy)!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Have a lot of fun while you are down in New Mexico. Be safe! Love ya tons!

sue said...

We can't wait for all of you to come and entertain us again. Uncle John loved the lard pie! Its so much fun to have all of you at our house. Does anyone else want to come?

Melissa said...

Have a safe trip. You would be a really fun house guest!

Jacynthe said...

Looks like you had a fun trip.