Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thanks Carson!

     Today I made chicken fried rice for dinner.  It was quite the accomplishment.  The cool thing is my whole family loved it.  I got the recipe from my sister-in-law, Carson.  Her blog is called cook-eat-enjoy.blogspot.com, you can find it on my side bar under check it out.  So if you need a dinner idea check it out, it was really yummy.  
     

Five things I would take a picture of if I had a camera

  1. My kitchen in disarray  after making the chicken fried rice, I am a really messy cook!
  2. Megan scoring a goal at her soccer game tonight.
  3. My new witch.
  4. The cute i-pod Nicole made out of clay for reflections.
  5. My little nephew Bryson's look of terror as he comes to my house full of Halloween decorations (he does not like witches).
  6. (Oh and come to think of it I never did get pictures of Kendra and Jake on the first day of school)

6 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Dude, I don't know how you get through your day without a camera!! Can you take photos with your cell phone?
Hang in there :)

brittani c. said...

Good luck with finding a new camera!

Carson said...

I am glad you liked the rice!

Melissa said...

When are you going to get a new camera?

Karen said...

YOU REALLY NEED A CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE MINE!!!!!!!!!! IT"S A NIKON AND IT ROCKS!!!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Yum, that sounds delicious! I'll have to go search out the recipe!