No I didn't get a camera, my nice sister Karen took these pictures for me at the Bingham Football game. We watched her son Zach lose to Riverton, following his game they watched Jake's team lose to Riverton. This was both of the boy's first loss. We still had a ton of fun cheering them on. Watching football with Karen is so much fun! GO BINGHAM!
7 comments:
Go Bingham! Looks like fun!
That was the best game ever...well maybe not (they did lose right?) Besides the loss....THAT WAS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!
High school girls! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! Picture me rolling my eyes real far :p
OOOOOh, I love your Halloween countdown majiger :)
Wow, those high school girls are darling!
nice to see some current pictures to your blog. you should have Karen take all of your pictures! I like your new Halloween page layout... pretty spooky!
Cute Blog!! You are so funny. I bet you are such a fun Mom.
Post a Comment