Yesterday Nicole found a garden snake. She was so excited and played with it all night. She named him Hank. I still don't have a camera, so no pictures.
Well anyway at about 11:00 last night Nicole came into our room, saying that she couldn't sleep. She said that when ever she closed her eyes she kept thinking snakes were in her bed. (mmmm I wonder where she would get that idea?)
Snakes totally creep me out. This snake was actually pretty small. It is at the neighbors right now. They made a home for him. They can have him, no snakes for me! Yuck!
5 comments:
We know all about snakes at our house, my boys love them!!!! Yuck!!!!! That is funny about her snake dreams...
creepy! I hate snakes. Thats my excuse for all the weeds in my garden.....snakes live there!!
More like snake nightmare!!! :)
"Snakes. Why does it have to be snakes?"
name that movie!!
I was thinking about the exact same movie line too! I love that movie. well you can see by my comment picture that I don't mind having snakes around. must be an AZ thing...
Post a Comment