Friday, September 26, 2008

Top 25

I asked my sister, "How do you stay so skinny?"

She replied, "I tell myself, that nothing taste as good as skinny feels."

This seemed like a good idea, yet after only 24 hours I started to compile a list of 25 things that tasted better than skinny feels.  These are my top 25.  Ten just wouldn't cut it.

  1. cheesy biscuits at Red Lobster
  2. pumpkin pie
  3. anything chocolate
  4. potato skins
  5. pineapple-rum cake
  6. french-fries (don't forget the fry sauce)
  7. apple-pie carmel apples (Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory)
  8. Cafe Rio
  9. Leatherby's ice-cream (extra carmel)
  10. Chicken Pot Pie
  11. Mom Curtis' rolls (hot with lots of butter)
  12. Chicken Salad (you got to love the mayo)
  13. Nacho's (extra guacamole)
  14. BLT (yummy)
  15. Fried Chicken
  16. any kind of dip
  17. cheese cake
  18. my mom's Navaho Taco's 
  19. German Chocolate cake
  20. Training table cheese fries with ultimate dipping sauce
  21. Pizza 
  22. Winger's Buffalo wings (dipped in ranch)
  23. French Dip (with cream cheese)
  24. Spaghetti Factory (everything from the bread, salad with extra thousand island dressing, and the spaghetti smothered in clam sauce with mizithra cheese)
  25. What am I forgetting?

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm going to dinner with YOU, I love all of the above!

Karen said...

Ha Ha You are so funny! I must say those cheesy biscuits at Red Lobster sure were good tonight. Did you end up eating there or going somewhere else?

Jalissa Bell said...

That is too funny! I love it! I also love your new background! It really gets me into the Halloween spirit! (:

Melissa said...

I have to agree with you. It's good to eat in moderation but you really have to enjoy the good things in life. I love food!

Genevieve said...

yummy! those all sound so good right now... i would also have to add East Coast Uncle Nicks pizza to my list :)

brittani c. said...

The holidays are coming...don't get me started.

Jacynthe said...

You better have a good exercise program like Michael Phelps if you're going to eat all that!!