I really need help, I have been trying to upload a picture and all I am getting is a whole of Mumbo Jumbo wring that I don't understand. I will show you what it looks like.
Ok so the mumbo jumbo turned into a picture. Seriously, it was a little strange. Maybe I am losing it. I am to tired to repost, so I will just let everyone get a little chuckle at my expense.
This is Jake at Lake Powell 2005, incase you were wondering. (I still haven't purchased a new camera.)
hey I know what you mean, the same thing happened to me. In the corner of the box where you write your posts, you want to click on "edit html" it's right next to where it says "compose" then your pics. should be normal again. I hope this helps!
Whoa, you've posted quite a bit since I last checked. That camera robber/hooligan should be shot down. I hate dishonest people. Jac should be the person to ask about cameras, but I hear that Nikons are great. I like my Sony Cybershot, but it's nothing fancy.
9 comments:
Ok so the mumbo jumbo turned into a picture. Seriously, it was a little strange. Maybe I am losing it. I am to tired to repost, so I will just let everyone get a little chuckle at my expense.
This is Jake at Lake Powell 2005, incase you were wondering. (I still haven't purchased a new camera.)
I thought it was a joke and you were calling jake a mumbo jumbo! Teenagers can be strange creatures you know...........
You are such a blogger.... I love it!!!
You guys are funny!!
you're really losing your blogging skills if you're having problems uploading a picture.
hey I know what you mean, the same thing happened to me. In the corner of the box where you write your posts, you want to click on "edit html" it's right next to where it says "compose" then your pics. should be normal again. I hope this helps!
Whoa, you've posted quite a bit since I last checked. That camera robber/hooligan should be shot down. I hate dishonest people. Jac should be the person to ask about cameras, but I hear that Nikons are great. I like my Sony Cybershot, but it's nothing fancy.
Yeah, that "a whole of Mumbo Jumbo wring" is crazy!!!! You need to lay off the Postum before you start posting...
Jenny, I don't think you are losing it at all! Glad to see you guys are doing well! Sorry about your camera!
Post a Comment