Carson tagged me to answer some questions, so here it goes!
Jonathan and I have been together for a long time! It is going to be 17 years that we have been married. I waited for him while he served his mission for 2 years, plus all of the pre-mission dating we did, when it comes down to it I have known that guy for more than half of my life. I really do love him.
I think that I definitely eat more than Jonathan. I think that I love food more than he does. (man all this talk about food is getting me hungry)
Now the question, "Who said I love you first?", is kind of tricky, because I think I asked Jonathan, "Do you love me?" first. I hope that makes sense.
Who's taller? see the above photo taken in 1991 (I haven't gotten any taller)
Who sings better? I really, really, really wish it was me!
I do all the laundry, although Jonathan did wash his and Jake's clothing from Scout camp. I was just going to throw it away. It was really disgusting. Amazingly it came out really clean, the washer is a neat invention. (notice Jonathan's face, that is dirt, not a suntan)
The dishwasher does our dishes, also! (another neat invention)
This guy named Mike mows our lawn (not my brother, although my brother is a really good mower)
I am sleeping on the right side of the bed for me, depending where we are. I pay the bills. I cook dinner. He drives me crazy (in a good way). I am way more stubborn. Neither of us are ever wrong (ha ha ha). We love to spend time with both our parents.
I asked Jonathan on the phone one night if he wanted to kiss me. He told me No, that it would ruin our friendship. So later that week I kissed him! And he says I never listen to him!
Jonathan proposed, after I gave him the idea. (I know what you are thinking, something along the lines of those two are so romantic, man wouldn't their love story make a great chick flick)
OK, well I have got to finish this thing up. I am more sensitive. I think, I have more friends, but more people like Jonathan. We both have 4 siblings. Now that was some heavy duty interrogation! I want you to know that none of this can be used against me in a court of law.
The lucky person that gets to answer all of these questions is Melissa!
5 comments:
You too are so cute!
Hi... Jenny it was fun reading all about you and Jonathan... I love the scout picture (it's way better than seeing them in person) Yuck!!!!
I love how dirty guys can get and still smile... like they actually love being dirty :)
I can't imagine one of you without the other. You're perfect for each other :)
Hugs
It was fun to read about you're history together, you still make a cute couple. Thanks for tagging me!
It was fun reading about you and Jonathan, you two are really cute together!
Post a Comment