Well everyone is back in school today and I am a free woman! No more surveillance or interrogation's. What am I talking about? Well, for the last 3 weeks Megan and Nicole have been off track and then all of the kids were home for Spring Break, and yesterday Kendra and Jake were home, because of the new quarter. So it has been a little hectic.Nicole will really have to look into getting a job in the criminal justice field when she gets out of school. This is an example of one of our days together.
Nicole - "Mom, what are we going to do fun today?'
Me - "I'm not sure we have to get some stuff done around the house."
Nicole - "What do we have to do?" "Why, we did that yesterday?" "How long will this take?" "Why do we have to do laundry everyday?" "Mom, you can't talk on the phone any more today!" "Are you doing your blog again?" "We ate that for lunch yesterday!" "Are we going to do something fun?"
Get the picture! So that is the interrogation. The 24 hour surveillance comes into play when she reports everything we did all day back to Jonathan.
Jonathan came home a little early one day, and was ready for dinner. I asked, "Are you hungry right now?" Nicole pipes in, "We're not hungry cause we just got back from Panda." It's not that I like to keep secrets from Jonathan, but really some information is on a need to know basis.
What am I going to do with my freedom? I'll begin by starting a load of laundry. So, anyway I am on my own today. That is until my parole officer checks in with me at about 3:45.
8 comments:
Funny! :) Nicole is so cute! Just for fun, you should try and have a day with no work and all fun while the kids are gone :) Keep it a secret and cherish it :)
Hope you have a fun day!
Jenny, that is so funny your Nicole is just too cute! Also I invited you to see my blog I didn't have your address before so thanks for the e-mail now we can be blogger friends! Have a good day
Jenny I cant wait for a free Day(well some days)! Nicole is so dang cute.
Your kids remind me of just how I was when I was little. I got my prize today and I just love it, thank you
so much!!!
Jenny, I think your little Kendra has been leaving comments on our blog. Tell her if she intends for us to comment and leave little love notes, she has to invite our e-mail to her private blog!
Hi Jenny. The first book in the Elm Creek Quilts series is called The Quilter's Apprentice and it's a really good book!
Jenny congrats on your shopping spree I am proud of you.Lov ya
Jenny, I was cleaning out a bunch of old stuff and found a check from you for $10.00 for my high school graduation. It is 10 years old; will it throw you off if I cash it???
Post a Comment