Monday, April 21, 2008

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!

You might have noticed I changed my profile picture.  I didn't think I would ever say this, but I got tired of being a witch. This is very unusual as I have dressed up as a witch probably over 40 times and I have only celebrated 36 Halloweens.  How do I do this, Witches Night Out, Halloween parties, I dress up as a witch and go read stories to the Elementary kids (Kendra didn't want me to go to the Jr. High) there are lots of reasons to dress up.  I love to dress up as a witch.  The greener the better!  Well, only 192 days more until Halloween! 

7 comments:

Carson said...

Jenny you are the BEST witch I know... I love spending Halloween with your family! You are so much fun. Sure love ya!

Karen said...

Wow, I never thought you would be sick of being a witch!!!

Carson said...

PS... Jenny I Taged you Go to my blog for info!

Melissa said...

I really loved your witch profile picture!

Jacynthe said...

I also never you'd get tired of being a witch! You're such a good witch too :) I do like your new photo. Hugs

Carson said...

PS Jenny Look at my blog again I my computer wasn't working last night and I couldn't get my post up!

Anonymous said...

I loved your witch picture but it is fun to change it up and add something new. I love that you are just a witch at heart!