Hi, my name is Jenny Curtis, and I am a
blogaholic. I thought I would just let you know that I am totally addicted to blogging. Some of you might have realized this if you have checked my profile lately. I have started a few blogs ( I might like starting blogs, more than blogging). So I am now going to make this more of a family blog. I will be posting more family stuff etc. I would love for you to check out some of my other blogs, and of course your comments make my day! Happy Blogging!
9 comments:
Jenny,
welcome to a new addiction. Side effects are... messy house, no clean clothes, dinner never ready and the list goes on...
I love all of your blogs! Keep it up!
I can't keep up with you Jenny. I'm sure your next addiction will be blurfing or blurking (if you don't know the meaning of the terminology, you will).
Hey, I don't know the meaning of either one of these? Anyone? Please fill me in! I hate it when I don't know things. Maybe I will go google this.
No one warned me it would be so addicting! Are you starting a support group???
OK I just wanted everyone to know what blurfing is, it is blogging and surfing. (I didn't want everyone to think that Brittani had a potty mouth). I am still not to sure about bluking?
Wow, you are a crazy blogging girl... I am so glad you got started, who would of thought who would have a blog for everything... You should start a blog for each one of your kids!!!
Jenny,
Get help NOW! You're blogging is out of control. Your blogs are actually very entertaining. Can you imagine if Jona started blogging? He'd blog (brag) about all the cable he layed that day. BTW, did he tell you about my pipe issues he came out and fixed last week? I'm such a Larry...
Love your blogs!!! It is so fun to visit them all. I am "stealing" your story about the mom reading all day! So funny!!!
good thing I checked your comments....sorry to confuse you, but I imagined you'd use the trusty Google. Blurking is blogging+lurking. I know I've heard it from other people, but I'm not sure that it's as common of a word as blurfing. There are plenty of people out there (myself included) that lurk around other people's blogs. I love it.
Post a Comment