
So I am Home killing time. I was listening to the radio, when I heard one of my favorite songs. I'm just a guy. This song really makes me laugh. If Jonathan was a TV show this would be his theme song. Really, the only girly thing he likes, is me! So enjoy some of my favorite pictures of this crazy guy!
This is Jonathan holding Brittani's purse. After getting off on the wrong foot with so many of his sister in laws. He thought he would try to impress Andrew's new bride to be.

Jonathan helping me to shoot an arrow, he is such
a great teacher his concentration is incredible.
Jonathan gave Andrew the gift of love for Christmas (and air soft gun).
Teaching Jake to carve.
I am sure anyone of Jonathan's brothers would love to tell you this story!
Jonathan always buys the best gifts. If he picks out a gift who ever gets it is sure to love it. This was a gift he picked up for Jake for Christmas a few years ago. I am not sure who played with it more.This picture is worth a thousand words. Dale,
Jonathan, Beans, Foreign visitor, a long weekend.
You get the picture!
Getting a good family picture is nearly impossible.
He is the cutest, funniest, craziest, wildest boy I know, and yes he's still a guy! But next weekend he will be taking me out to dinner and maybe even a chick flick!








9 comments:
Jenny, this post was great! It made me laugh. Jonathan is such a fun guy. Our family first fell in love with Jonathan the summer we came to visit, and you two were dating, and he had just gotten his mission call. I remember he carried Daniel all the way up to Timp. Caves on his shoulders. Daniel was 2 1/2 ! He called him "Daniel Son" from Karate Kid, a nickname he still has. And of course Ben and Melissa were about 4 and 6 and thought he was just the coolest person ever!
First off, you don't need me to take your photos on a trip. Your photos are awesome! You married such a fun happy go lucky guy. Soooooooooooooooooooooo not type A personality! That's OK cause you're not a type A either so you guys are perfect for each other!
Hugs
Yes, I thought Jonathan was a little femmie when he took my purse, but hey, there's one in every family, right? jk. That was such a fun evening. You were such a great photographer.
Tell Kendra she can come make us breakfast anytime. Those birthday crepes look fabulous.
P.S.....I just wanted to add, that I found the picture of the hike, and I believe Jonathan had a MULLETT!!! So funny!
OK, you are so funny, I really like your post! Jonathan is a "crack" up! Your pictures are hilarious. Although I have to say I always get mad when I take a picture and Jonathan is in the background (he always has a way of ruining pictures) I would be so mad if I was his Mom, here you get a perfect picture and then your "30something yesar old man" son ruins it!!! Although at least his personality shines through in all these photos...I bet you didn't have to look very hard to find these pictures! I guess you have gotten used to having pictures like this "Remember he's just a guy"
Dang it, I hate when there is a type-o on my comments, sorry about that! Oh and by the way all I have to say about seeing Jonathan today is "YUCK" I'm glad he's yours!!!
I loved this post! Jonathan is so funny and I enjoyed all of the pictures you posted of him! He totally cracks me up! I love the song "I'm just a guy." I heard it on the radio, came home and downloaded it and had Spencer listening to it within minutes. It totally reminds me of him. I loved that you said the only girly thing he loves is you... totally cracks me up. We should have done something Friday night since both our hubby were gone. Having girls night would have been better then anything I did!
Love that "GUY"!
Jenny,
You make Jonathan sound so cool but...yep, you guessed it, he's just a guy. It also looked like a long weekend to pull all that together. I hope he had as much fun as you did.
Mandy
Post a Comment