Saturday, April 5, 2008

Please Don't Eat!



These are Photo's of Megan, Nicole, and their little friends. They made some shape your own Rice Krispie Treats (this is where each person takes a clump of the sticky mixture and creates something). All of the girls proceeded to make hearts, bears, circles, etc. Megan formed the word HI, and then she took post-it notes and wrote the words "Please Don't Eat". This gave Nicole a great idea, she formed the words "Please Don't Eat". The thing that really cracks me up, is who would want to eat these manhandled little treats anyway?
Well, besides The Petersen Boys!

4 comments:

Jalissa Bell said...

Hey Cutie! Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I am excited to have another reader! I am also excited to stay more in touch! Have Kendra add me too! Thanks again! I love you and have a remarkable day!
Love,
Jalissa Vizina

Karen said...

OK, my kids would eat your cool treats! Wow, just think, all those rice crispy treats only cost you
30 cents! Megan and Nicole can make rice crispy treats every day! They could spell out anything they want!!!!

Karen said...

Thanks for the key chain!!! I love it, and it's so colorful!

Anonymous said...

That is such a fun idea! I think it is funny they made letters and spelt things out. They are pretty creative!