Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mall Madness!

This is our ward! I am the cute little old lady standing in the middle. This is a Youth Activity. They ask several ward members to dress up and go hang out at the mall, then the youth have to find them. I love this kind of stuff. This really makes going to the mall fun. I think when I grow up I want to be a master of disguise!




Jonathan is one lucky man!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like such a fun activity. If my little beehives weren't so crazy I would suggest it as an idea but since they can barely keep their gum in their mouths I think I will wait and suggest it to the older girls. You make such a cute "old" lady! At least Jonathan will know what you will look like in 40-50 years, ha ha! I hope I look that good! You are just too funny!

Anonymous said...

I heard that ultra-creepy Trace Atkins song "one hot momma" yesterday and it made me laugh when I think of you singing it. Somehow I think you will be still singing it when you are old.

Karen said...

You look like such a cute little old lady!!! Looks like a lot of fun to bad I couldn't have gone and hung out at the mall all night with you!!!

brittani c. said...

you crack me up. I can't believe we missed your b-day...happy late b-day. It was even on my calendar, dang it. I think I'm allowed a grace period since this is my first year in the family?!?!? Hope it was a great day.

Carson said...

LOOK'N GOOD!!!!! Your one hot old lady, it look likeyou had a fun night. How long until they spotted you?

Brittany said...

You are HOTT!!

Heather M said...

Oh my heck Jenny!!! You are so awesome! Did you get alot of funny looks? I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. You're cute.

Melissa said...

You look just like most of the old ladies that come in to my work, believe me, I see a lot! I hope you had a happy happy birthday!!! April really is the best month to celebrate it! Go Aries!!

Jacynthe said...

You totally crack me up! So, did the kids recognize you right away or did it take a while?