Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Strike a Pose!

Believe it or not my children think that I take more pictures than we need.  I know what you're thinking, like any mother can take enough pictures of their children.  Well, this picture really cracks me up because my children are not posing they are truly irritated with me for wanting to take a picture of them all together.  
This picture is definitely worth a thousand words!

Kendra
Jake
Megan
Nicole

I finally took a good picture of them, 
they have come to realize, 
now that I have a digital camera 
I will keep taking them all day 
and night until I get a great picture!

13 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like your children love to have their pictures taken as much as mine do. I thought it might get better when they got older, but they just complain more between takes!

Jacynthe said...

I know... if I hear one more "not another picture" I'll scream! :)

Genevieve said...

that is too cute! i already take too many pics of just jeremy and i (but hes the one pulling the annoyed faces!) so i'm a little worried about our kid... he/she will probably grow up with a camera constantly in their face! least it makes for good blogging right?

Lori said...

Thanks for telling me to read your story-- it is great and you should send it in to the Ensign. I'm posting here because I'm not sure if you go back to old posts to check for comments.

Anonymous said...

Your cute kids sound like my husband. I have so many "We HAVE to take another picture" picture with his "are you serious?" face from when we were first dating. He has since learned that if he doesn't smile on the first shot... he will get a photo shoot so he reluctantly complies. That first picture is worth a thousand words and is so darn cute!

Karen said...

I love that picture, you should blow it up!!! Where the heck are you all anyway???

anderson's said...

It's not just kids, Dan hates when we have to take more than one picture...needless to say we have very few good ones where we both look good! Oh well!!

Anonymous said...

You can never have too many pictures as far as I am concerned

Melissa said...

What a great picture, it really looks like your kids are trying to act irritated!

Melissa said...

P.S. could you ask Kendra if she'll invite me to her blog?
pinkygurl21@hotmail.com

Jennybug said...

They are not acting irritated, they really are irritated.

Heather M said...

You have a darling family.

Patricia said...

Patricia really typing...
Just got done reading Tyler's new blog and couldn't help but laugh when you put Bryan in last place for having girls.
You had to trash him on Tylers' site.
I guess it serves us right for not having our our blog.
After NY I'll let you help me get started.