Today Jonathan and I are celebrating our 17th Anniversary. We didn't really do anything special. That is the nice thing about being madly in love with your spouse you don't really have to do anything different on your anniversary, just keep doing what you do everyday.
Happy Anniversary, Jonathan


7 comments:
That's funny... I asked Kendra yesterday if it was your anniversary or if it was on the ninth? She said I think it might be the 9th cause they never said anything and they didn't do anything..... 17 years..... Wow, you guys are getting OLD!!!
Happy Anniversary! You guys were the first people I knew to get married and you were my favorite couple. When I played Barbie's I even named them Jenny and Jonathan and they always got married!
Happy Anniversary!!! Woohoo!!!
Happy Anniversary!
gross kissing! get a room! j/k congrats!
17 years!! That is nuts! I can still remember the green dress with the puffy sleeves that all my sisters wore to your wedding! Time goes by so fast! Happy Anniversary!!
You and your kissy pictures. Enough, you two!!! :)
Happy 17 years!
Post a Comment