- Halloween puzzles .08 cents
- Window clings .30 cents
- bags of Hershey bars .34 cents
- misting skull $5.00 dollars
- hand candy dish $3.33 dollars
- plates and napkins .25 cents
- pumpkins $1.00 dollar
- candles .25 cents
- halloween goblets .25 cents
- Bread basket $2.00 dollars
Getting ready for next Halloween (priceless)
The best deals are at Kmart and Walgreens they are already at 75% off. I love a good deal.
I was telling my sister about all of the bargains I found. She replied, "that is really good I am glad you will have a good Halloween Storage for when times get rough."
Man I really love that girl, she cracks me up.
5 comments:
Check out the bargin shopper! You really do love halloween to go shopping the days after. Isn't that a Thanksgiving and Christmas thing? No not for Jenny!
Now that the Dali Obama has been elected, you'll need to hide your treasure because he'll want to spread that wealth to the people who didn't want to go to the store and save.
You are so funny. I've never seen anyone who loves Halloween so much! IT was so fun to see you guys the other day, thanks again so much for having us!
WOW!! You got some really good deal! Karen's comment makes me laugh!
You're so awesome!!! Way to save on a bunch of junk you don't need!!!
Post a Comment