Monday, November 10, 2008

UGH!

     So today I went to hit the gym, for the first time in about three weeks.  Well I thought I was going to hit the gym, I think it would be more accurate to say I tapped or flipped the gym.  I was doing so good before my dental surgery, back pain, and laziness.  Today I was barely able to run a mile.  Easy come easy go!  I am not going to give up though, I am planning on attacking the gym again first thing tomorrow morning!

"You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, 
or you can use it to wipe the sweat off of your face."

5 comments:

Karen said...

You go girl!!! So if I called you up today and talked you into a
5K ... what would you say?

Melissa said...

Way to go,I wish I had more motivation. Anyway ADam's blog is www.adamainsworth.blogspot.com

Jacynthe said...

Don't give up missy!! You'll get back into it in no time at all!!

Kait said...

I love how you always have a positive way of looking at things! I am sure you will be back to running all your races in no time

Lizzy Hortin said...

If you take a break its hard to get back to how you were, but it will come back! And faster than when you very first started! So keep working hard! P.S. If you ever want work out with me let me know! It's more fun and motivational with a buddy:)