I decided I needed to give myself a challenge if I want to make it through the upcoming holidays with out gaining 10 pounds. I came to this conclusion after eating a piece of pumpkin pie for breakfast (it was really yummy). So my goal is 209 miles before 2009. You can do the miles any way you want (with the exception of driving). You can walk, run, stair/master, or do stairs. Today I ran 3 miles, did the stairs for 1 mile, and did 2 miles on the elliptical. So 6 miles down 203 to go.
So does anyone out in bloggy land want to join me?
7 comments:
That's a great idea! How bout I'll be your cheerleader!
I'm not sure I can make all the miles but my goal too is to not gain all of those holiday pounds!
Jenny I challenge you to do 2009 miles before 2009!
Does flying in an airplane count? If so count me in!!!
If I could put a meter on me all day, I'm sure I am walking that much between my job and running errands!!
Good luck missy!
I would except I think I am expected to gain a few more pounds before January...However, after baby girl gets here I am all over getting in shape!!
That is such a great idea! I wonder how many miles I could do...
Post a Comment