1. First everyone picks a pumpkin or two.
2. Then it is time to de-gunk
(You know clear out the junk)
3. It's time to carve
Everyone is old enough to use a knife now.
Almost Everyone!
(Jonathan pulls this trick every year)
My favorite trick is to use a disposable table
cloth, then when you are done you can chuck
the whole thing in the garbage.
Kendra didn't want to carve,
but she ended up carving two pumpkins.
We ended the night with some pumpkin pie!
Don't they all look great!
6 comments:
Cute pumpkins... I like the disposable table cloth idea... Why didn't I think of that???
By the way.... I am so glad you blogged!!!
Looks like you had a great family night. I am so happy that your back...you are back right?
Looks like you're having fun with your new camera and carving :)
Woohoo!!!
Your pumpkins look great and what a fun family night! I think it is so fun to see what everyone comes up with!
ps. I changed my URL because I decided I didn't want my name in it and the name of my blog is "my remodeled life" so it works!
great pumpkins! you sure are posting a ton now. keep it up!
Post a Comment