On Tuesday, October 28th I dressed up as a witch and went to the Elementary school. I read stories to about 10 classes, including Megan and Nicole's class and my nephews Zach and Colton's classes. That night I went to the Cub Scout Pack meeting and read Halloween stories to them. I love to do this. The kids are so much fun. I have been dong this since Kendra was a little girl in school. The kids have even had me come to their class in 6th grade, although I do not read cute little books to the older kids I tell them scary stories. This year I sent a text to Kendra it said,
"Do you want a witch to come see you at the High School?"
She texted back, "No!"
So I did not go to the Jr High or the High School, but the little kids seemed to enjoy it!
2 comments:
You are so cute!!! Thanks for always being so witchy and reading in my kids classes.... Just think once all your kids are out of elementary Sawyer will just be starting up.... You'll still 6 more good witch years to read to kids you know!!!
You are such a fun happy witch :)
I mean that in the best way possible :)
Post a Comment