"Life is what happens to
you when you are busy
making other plans."
4:00-Jonathan and Kendra are going to the Utah Football game
(this does mean that I don't have to pick Kendra up from tumbling at 4:15)
4:00-Jake has football practice
4:15-Nicole has tumbling
5:00-Megan has Piano
5:15-Nicole needs picked up from tumbling
5:30-Megan needs picked up from piano
5:30-Megan and I have Parent Teacher Conference
6:00-Megan and Nicole need to be taken to play practice
6:00-Jake needs to be picked up from football
7:00-Megan and Nicole need to be picked up
8:00-Jake needs to be at play practice
8:15-Nicole and I have Parent Teacher Conference
9:00-Jake needs to be picked up from play practice
I am really not complaining, I am just trying to figure out who can be late for what. The ironic thing is, my day has been pretty mellow. I have gotten a ton of stuff done around the house. I guess it is the calm before the storm. (Go Utah! I hope it is a good game!)
5 comments:
You need to hire a taxi driver!!!
Don't you just love it when you have to be at 3 places at a time? I just try to savor all the peaceful times earlier in the day....."the calm before the storm."
That's fun your kids are doing another play. What one is it? The last one was fun!
WOW! I bet you can't wait tell Kendra can help out with some of that picking up and droping off stuff. That will really free up your nights. Bryan was at the game too, I wonder if they ran into each other?
That's so crazy, I don't know how you do it. You have to make sure to schedule time for yourself too!
Oh yes, I can relate :)
Post a Comment