“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie
for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”
We went to my parents tonight for dinner. We celebrated my niece Reagan's Birthday. We had Navaho Taco's. First you make a scone, and then you top it off with chili, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and salsa. Then after you eat your taco, you can have a scone with butter and honey on it. Yummy!
My mom stood at the stove and made fry bread pretty much the whole night. She probably made about 70 scones. I offered to help once, but then she offered me another scone, and of course I took her up on it. Thanks mom for all that you do. Everyone really enjoyed dinner.
3 comments:
Funny you would notice that about your mom because that is how you are when we go to your house!!! You are the best West Jordan SIL in the world!!!
That was really fun night... Thanks Mom!!!
I LOVE aunt Kathy's Navajo Tacos! I'd like to learn how to make them some time!
Post a Comment