
Kendra and I had so much fun we went to a Girls Night Out Twilight Party. They had gifts and prizes. Kendra was the lucky winner of the night. She won 3 times.
- a week pass at a gym in Sandy
- 3 spa visits (you do have to be 18 or older)
- and a big gourmet basket of popcorn and chocolate
The movie started at midnight. We both really liked it. Bella and Edward both had really good chemistry. Although, we both thought Edward should have had black hair. We gave it a thumbs up. We got home about 2:30. I am really tired. Kendra on the other hand went to school all day, came home, rode tracks down to the U of U to watch the Bingham Football Finals (by the way we lost to Alta), and now she is coming home with a group of friends. Oh if only I was a teenager or a vampire, then I wouldn't need any sleep.
3 comments:
Elise liked it too!! I haven't been able to go yet. Maybe soon.
Oooh! I could use a spa pass right now! :) Congrats, Kendra for your prize winnings...winner, winner, chicken dinner!
I haven't seen Twilight yet, but maybe I will have to rent the DVD one day and make Andrew watch it with me.
I heard mixed reviews, but I really liked it as well. Although, my night would have been better if I won a spa package...lucky duck!
Post a Comment