Friday, March 28, 2008

And The Winner's Are ...

Brittani Curtis
Brittany W.
Carson
Karen
Kendra
Lizzy
Heather
Melissa
Rebecca

Wow!  Nine!  I didn't even know I had that many people reading my blog!  You are all going to win a fabulous prize chosen especially for you.  All you have to do is send me a comment that says: "I want my prize", and tell me what your favorite color is?  Then  I will put it in the mail!  Thanks for participating!  

9 comments:

Carson said...

I want a Prize!!! my favorite colors are Barn red, Mustard yellow, sage green and black(for home) and yellow for me!

Lizzy Hortin said...

I want my prize! My favorite color is pink!

Melissa said...

I want my prize! My favorite color is pink!

Rebecca said...

I want my prize. My favorite color is......RED.

Karen said...

I want my prize!!! My favorite color... That is really hard. I like all colors for different reasons! I will let you choose, but you better choose a good color not peoa green!!! I am so excited this is my first time winning anything on a blog!!!

brittani c. said...

Of course I want my prize! I don't know why you're asking about favorite colors, but I love a variety of them...black, brick red, plum, lemon yellow, sage green (like Carson), turquoise, etc.

kendra =P said...

Hey Mama i would just like to tell you that my favorite color is purple(if you already didnt know) so ya love ya!

Heather M said...

I want my Prize!! Yay, I'm so excited. I really like barn red and olive green. I can't wait to see what I've won!!! Oh thank you!! Thank you! Thank You!

Mandy said...

I want my Prize!! Okay, so I wasn't even invited to check out your blog yet when you posted this one, but, I like prizes AND I'm a smart alec and you know that deserves a prize! :P