Sunday, March 9, 2008

Family

Having some place to go is a home.
Having some one to love is a family.
Having both is a Blessing!

We spent the evening at Weidauer Home, they blessed their sweet little baby Owen. We were also able to end a family fast for Uncle John. I am so thankful for the opportunity to join together fasting, and praying to our Heavenly Father. I have been pondering this Sunday afternoon, and I wanted to take a minute to share with everyone how thankful I am for the support that our family always shares with one another. I also want the Boice Family to know that you will continue to be in all of our family prayers. We love you so much. Thank you once again for giving us the chance to strengthen our faith.


Wherefore, there must be faith;
and if there must be faith there
must also be hope; and if there must
be hope there must also be charity.

Moroni 10:20

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is a nice post Jenny. I love that scripture too. One thing about our family is that we all have each other and we all know we can call on anyone at any time. It is so nice to have such a great family. Love ya.

kendra =P said...

Cuuuute! i like that scripture mother!

kendra =P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

Wow Jenny, you are a speedy blogger.
You guys have no clue what this means to our family. Thank you for the yummy dinner and all of the support you have shown our family. We love and appreciate you all so much and are grateful to have such a wonderful, supporting family. It was a truly special night, thanks for being there for Owen and my Dad.

Karen said...

Jenny, I really liked your post. It was a great night to be with all the family. It is so nice to know that our family is so close. I am so thankful for the church and the power of prayer and fasting. (Brittany, Thanks for having us all at your home) Love you all! Karen

Kathy said...

Jenny I love you so much and I am so thankful for your testimony and for the way you are teaching your children, by EXAMPLE!
I know I can always count on you and the family. I am grateful for Sue asking me to be with her and John at the hospital today. I felt of the spirit several times and broke into tears. I know the power of prayer and feel it. Thanks everyone for the prayers. Love mom