Nicole helped me make deviled egg on Sunday. We did 36 eggs, for a total of 72 deviled eggs. I love to make these each year for all of the family. Nicole loves to help me in the kitchen and she always asks a million questions. "Mom, how come you don't have a recipe?
I told her that I have made them so many times, that I know it by heart. It totally cracked me up when she asked, "Well, has anyone ever said, These tasted better last year?"
Just then Megan came down stairs, and she said , "Oh, I love these things!" She grabbed one and took a great big bite. Before she shoved the rest into her mouth, I asked her, "Do they taste as good as last year?"
Megan answered, "No, they taste better!"
I looked over at Nicole and gave her a wink. She had a huge smile on her face!
4 comments:
That is so cute! My stuff always turns out worse and I have to get the recipe out to see what I did wrong!
They are both so cute! I made eggs too for the family dinner but everyone liked yours better!!! Next year I'm leaving my hard boiled eggs home!!!
I love deviled eggs too, but it is so much work to peel all of them!
That one made me giggle. And, do you notice what time it is? Yeah, this is the life of a new student.
Post a Comment