No, I didn't find my camera! Thanks to Karen I have all of these fabulous pictures. My three youngest are in Beauty and the Beast. (as for the title of this post, you have to see the show to appreciate it!) My children have had so much fun performing, but what has made it the best is all the family and friends that have come to see them. My mom and Aunt Rebecca came tonight, along with Nicole's school teacher. Some of our other Guests include, Grandma and Grandpa Curtis, Nana, Annika, Corinne, (The Twins), Aunt Karen, Uncle Ben, Zach, Colton and of course Jonathan and Kendra. We have also had several members of our ward come and support us! (I win for seeing it the most.) We are excited for Jake's scout group to see it on Thursday, (they are working on the theater merit badge) along with Megan's teacher Miss Erickson. Our guests on Saturday are Uncle Bryan, Aunt Carson, and Parker.
The show is still running and we would love for you to Be Our Guest. If you would like tickets just call me and, Put My Service To The Test!
Karen, thanks again for doing these
pictures! (you are the best multi level
non-profit blogger, I know!)
8 comments:
The play was soooooooo fun! Megan was the cutest sugar bowl ever, Jake was a very fun cheese grater, and Megan........well she shook the whole show up!!!! I didn't know she was so good at those flips! It was a very professional play, I am so impressed.
The play was great my favorite part was of course the BE OUR GUEST song!!! You guys all did a wonderful job!!! Zach and Colton were talking about the play today and how much fun it was!!! Colton said " That play was so good, I wanna see it again!" We love you guys!!! You did awesome!!!
Jenny,
the problem with living far away from family is that we miss out on so much :( Thanks for the photos; it is so fun to see the kids in their costumes :)
Have an awesome day!
Jacynthe
I cant wait to see the play, the pictures are so cute!!!
I'd love to be a guest, but I don't think the production goes until June :(
Cute kiddos. We love you guys.
Don't you have anything else to post about or is this ALL you do every night???
Yes, this is our life pretty much. Only 3 more shows, and then we are done! Yea!
Those are the cutest costumes! I love the cheese grater. Now that's a picture you can pull out in a few years when Jake is dating to show his girlfriends. We have a great one of Daniel in a pink clown suit.
Melissa
Post a Comment