Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Can Do That!



On Friday night we went to the gymnastics meet at the University of Utah.  Nicole loved it.  She was in heaven watching all of the girls do their routines.  Towards the end of the meet, she looked up at me and said, "I wish so bad I could go down there (on the floor) and do some of my tricks!" I thought it was so cute. She looked down at that big mat and thought, I want to be down there!  That is one thing that I love about kids, the sky is the limit.  They do not think they can, they know they can!  That is the difference between adults and kids, as adults we tend to get self-conscience and are always second guessing what we can and can't do.  So think like a kid, and  go out there and accomplish something big today!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Love the pictures!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun! Nicole is a cutie!

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing! You are such a good writer and I love reading your blog!

brittani c. said...

I loved watching the Lady Utes when I was little (I know, a little surprising...don't tell Bryan 'cause he'll rub the U in my face) They have such an awesome gymnastics program and bring in so many talented athletes.