(this was taken tonight March 16, 2008)Well not a lot has changed, they have more hair on
their face and a little less on their heads. Yet, Jonathan
is still muscular and Bryan is still adorable!
Come on everyone show me your,
That was Then, This is Now Pictures!

8 comments:
Ok that is so funny! What a crack up you shuold take one of those pictures every ten years!!! Think how cute it will be to see them as little old men doing the same thing!!!
Thanks for the hand print pie, I think its the best ever! We had fun with you last night and thanks for the fun scrapbook stuff. Sure love ya
Hey Jenny its 2008 thought I would let you know!
Thanks for the laugh, I needed that today! I want to get some now and then pictures!!!!
Im gald you change it!
Jenny you make me laugh! You're blog is really cute. I'm going to look for some now and then pics.!
That was when I was playing kissing booth with Bryan, and trying to impress Jonathan with your moms old dresses safety pinned in the back. I guess a few things have changed.
oh yeah Brittany, I know you put one of those dresses on if we still had them!
Post a Comment