Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pinch Me!

This is a new tradition for us. We decided to start celebrating Saint Patrick's Eve. Just Kidding! I bought one of those yummy cakes. I told my family that they could cut into it as soon as everyone put on something green, and let me take their picture. I know, I know, I am desperate for something to blog about. Well everyone really wanted cake, as you can see. Poor Jake, he couldn't find anything green, so he is wearing one of my shirts. Well Happy St. Patty's Day! Don't forget to wear your green tomorrow, or you might get pinched!

Did you notice Megan's forehead, she has a bruise from bumping heads with Bryson. Well at the play last night one of the people back stage came up to her and started to rub her head.

Megan said, "Ouch, what are you doing!"

The lady said, " Honey, you have black make-up on your forehead."

Megan said, "That's a bruise!" (I thought this was pretty funny)

2 comments:

Karen said...

You are the cutest green family I have ever seen, I'll have to try that cake thing one year so I can get really fun pictures! Although I know that nobody in my family has a shirt that shade of green! Maybe we could borrow yours one year!!! Love ya

Karen said...

You should send out St. Patty's day cards, this looks like a professional picture!!!