Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Run Run as Fast as You Can

Well I just got back from the Rec Center. This is where I go to work out. Today I ran 3 miles, walked 2 miles, and did the stairs for 1 mile. I have this secret goal to do a marathon. Notice that I said do a marathon, not run a marathon. This means I will start out running, then jogging, then walking, and probably end up crawling across the finish line. I talked to Jonathan about this and he said I should start with a 5K. I thought a 5K was 5 miles, but guess what it is only 3.2 miles. Yea!!! I think I can do it. Does anyone want to join me?

3 comments:

Karen said...

I will... If we can get a treat after!!!

brittani c. said...

I might have motivation to join you when the weather is nicer, so get back with me on that. Andrew knows I turn into a hibernating hedgehog when everything out here turns into ice out.
Congrats on the new blog. :)

Carson said...

Come on you girls aren't you perfect! j/k I know don't you hate that it's a never ending process try adding a baby to the mix who wears about three to four outfits a day becuase he spits on them 27/7and also add the blankets and burp cloths, if you know what I mean! love your blog Jenny!