OK you guessed it, I just got back from the Rec Center. I hope you don't mind if I babble for a minute. When I am running I really like to stay in front of everyone, and I hate it when people pass me. Lucky for me, there are not a lot of fast runners at the Rec Center at this time of day. (with the exception of a few firefighters) Well today this guy would run past me, get right in front of me and then start walking, I would pass him and then surprise, surprise, he would do it again. He seriously did this about 8 times. At first I was a little annoyed, then it started to become quite comical. I started to think about how this compares to our lives. We are all running this race of life. Some of us have short burst of energy, and then we need to rest. Some of us walk the whole race. Some of us think that we have to be ahead of everyone. Some of us have just started our race, and some of us have been racing for a long time. It just made me think once again how important it is not to judge others, and to Run Your Own Race! It really doesn't matter how fast you do it, or who you are ahead of, or if you run or walk, all that matters is
that you finish your own race!
that you finish your own race!
4 comments:
you are inspiring... I really like your post!!!
What if I just want to watch from the bleachers??
You are so funny... I'll sit next to you and cake while I watch!!!
Jenny you are amazing! I wish I could be a runner but lets be truthful I never will be. By the way I loved your brothers birthday card!!!
Post a Comment