So I said to myself "what do you think you can accomplish in one hour?" The timer starts now! I will come back after one hour and report what I have accomplished:
- The first thing I am going to do is brush my teeth! (oh no, the phone is ringing, that could take up my whole hour) It's OK it was just a solicitor.
- While I was brushing my teeth, I cleaned up all the clutter in the bathroom. My bathroom gets cluttered with make-up, hair accessories, etc. each night as these children rush to get ready for the play. My make-up is trashed. I am going to throw it all away, and buy some new stuff after tonight.
- I made my bed, I know, I know, you are supposed to make it when you get out each morning, but I wasn't sure if I was going to stay out of it this morning. I was actually hoping for a chance to crawl back in it.
- I did a load of laundry, well actually it is my 4th! (so I guess I can pat myself on the back for that one, Hurray Jenny!)
- I put some new hand soap in the bathroom and put a new roll of toilet paper on! This is a huge accomplishment, because I am the only one in my house who knows how to do this most difficult task. I have tried to teach others this skill, but to no avail, I am the only one with the techniques to perform this duty!
- I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, hey this is the third time I did this today, also!
- I swept the floor, (I haven't done this since the last time Sawyer was over)!
- Well, now I have to get ready to go to the play, for the last time. I am going to hurry and vacuum before I leave.
5 comments:
This sounds just like my day, so after we do all this stuff over and over all day, why do we feel like we have done nothing all day?
Hey, way to rub it in about sweeping the floor... Sawyer hasn't been over for about a week! your so LUCKY!!!
Hey, we watched little Soy-Dog on Friday, when you went to Parent Teacher conference! How soon you forget!!!
OK that was March 13th,(5 days) still I wish I could get away that long with out sweeping my floor!
I can do a lot in an hour! Like clean a patient's teeth, give full lecture on importance of flossing, take xrays, develop them, clean my room, start over with the next one :) Occasional fluoride treatment. Sometimes lecture about smoking and oral cancers. It's a fun hour at the office :)
Another waste of time that's semi-fun to do when the kiddos are at school. "You've Been Bag Tagged!" See my posting from today for instructions.
Post a Comment