
OK I promise, I really, really, really, promise this really is a Random Picture! What the heck is a Random Picture you ask? Well I have just been having so much fun reading all of your blogs and looking at your cute pictures of your kids, that I wanted to post some pictures of my own kids and talk about them. The problem is, I am home alone, three of my kids are performing in Beauty and the Beast, Kendra is babysitting, and my other kid is getting his concealed weapons permit with my brother Bryan. So that leaves me all alone with nothing to do. I am also missing my camera chip, so I can't take random pictures of myself, (I'm sure you are all glad about this). So I thought to myself, I will post a Random Picture! This is what came up out of about 10,000 pictures. I think that this is really ironic, because 50% of my blog readers are in this picture. I promise I am not trying to brown nose. Well, this is my cousin Brittany and my sister-in-law Carson. This picture was taken at our Sister's Retreat in 2007. We had a ton of fun. I really, really love these two girls! We always have so much fun at our Sister's Retreat. Speaking of which, I better get planning, because I am in charge this year along with Karen.
Well I really do have pictures of my kids! Maybe I will do this again later, if I haven't found my camera chip. Although I really do need to find it, because I need to take pictures of the cheese grater, sugar bowl, and pepper shaker! I bet you are all dying to see those photo's! Keep Watching! Well I better go take advantage of my alone time!
3 comments:
I love the random picture idea! We should all have Friday be random picture day!!! We need to get more people in our blog club! 50% sounds really impressive, but then then you look at the picture and there is only two people in it!!!
Why didn't I come over and hang out. We could of had a fruit dipped in chocolate night!
I am so excited that I am in the very first random picture! Just so everyone knows, there are actually 4 people in this picture- that makes the blog club up to 6!
Post a Comment