When I was about 4, I got into some trouble and was sent to my room. I remember being so mad, I had so much anger building up inside of me. It had to be released, it was inevitable, I reached down and picked up the first toy that I could find, it happened to be the Fisher Price Telephone (you know the one, cute little eyes, big red wheels, and it could be pulled by a yellow plastic string). So I picked up this innocent toy and threw it at the Holly Hobby Picture that hung above my bed. I can still vividly remember, the fear that rushed through my little body, as the glass form the picture came crashing down onto the floor. I remember my mom came rushing into my bedroom. I do not remember how I was reprimanded, but I do know that I never ever did that again!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Naughty Me!
This is my new challenge for today, I want to everyone to tell a story about something they did naughty, when they were a little girl.

When I was about 4, I got into some trouble and was sent to my room. I remember being so mad, I had so much anger building up inside of me. It had to be released, it was inevitable, I reached down and picked up the first toy that I could find, it happened to be the Fisher Price Telephone (you know the one, cute little eyes, big red wheels, and it could be pulled by a yellow plastic string). So I picked up this innocent toy and threw it at the Holly Hobby Picture that hung above my bed. I can still vividly remember, the fear that rushed through my little body, as the glass form the picture came crashing down onto the floor. I remember my mom came rushing into my bedroom. I do not remember how I was reprimanded, but I do know that I never ever did that again!
When I was about 4, I got into some trouble and was sent to my room. I remember being so mad, I had so much anger building up inside of me. It had to be released, it was inevitable, I reached down and picked up the first toy that I could find, it happened to be the Fisher Price Telephone (you know the one, cute little eyes, big red wheels, and it could be pulled by a yellow plastic string). So I picked up this innocent toy and threw it at the Holly Hobby Picture that hung above my bed. I can still vividly remember, the fear that rushed through my little body, as the glass form the picture came crashing down onto the floor. I remember my mom came rushing into my bedroom. I do not remember how I was reprimanded, but I do know that I never ever did that again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You are such a cute "little" girl. I can't imagine my big sister doing anything naughty! I will try and think of something ( it shouldn't be that hard, I was a real naughty little girl!!!)
Karen, I can think of a ton of naughty things you did! Just ask if you need some help.
Karen, if you are having a hard time thinkng up something naughty...I can help you, haha!!
Not doubt about it you were cutie even down to those little toes!
Not doubt about it you were cutie even down to those little toes!
You, naughty? Unbelievable. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I'm not tired of birthdays yet, but maybe in a few years. ;)
What cute chubby cheeks! I'm sure your mom couldn't get mad at such a cutie pie!
Jenny I love this picture, it brings back alot of memories.And I remember the broken picture like it was yesterday! You naughty little girl!
Jenny you are such a cute little girl! Its always fun to see pictures from the past.
Look at you all cute and sweet!! Well, if you were naughty, it was very brief; we now call it temporary insanity :)
Post a Comment